Friday, December 20, 2013

St. Bernardus Christmas Ale and Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple Ale

I have reviewed these two ale last year.  I just read my reviews and I don’t think there is anything else to add to them so I will just refer you to read the old postings from last year.  The link will be provided below.


St. Bernardus Christmas Ale – this is a very pleasing and tasty Christmas Ale; I highly recommend

Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple Ale – this too is a very pleasing and tasty Quad; I highly recommend



Don't forget to click on the links above to uncover these wonderful ... ales

I also highly recommend

Since I really can’t add anything new to the tasting profiles that I have written in the past – I am just going to enjoy each one of these (ales) today with a fine cigar and just enjoy my time off for the holidays.  Cheers!  And a Happy Holiday to you and yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment