Monday, October 18, 2010

Samuel Smith Raspberry and Cherry Ales: Review

Organic Raspberry Fruit Ale
1pt. 2.7oz bottle
5.1% abv
This ale is blended with raspberry juice and delivers a wonderful raspberry flavored ale. At $7.00 a bottle you have to like fruit ales so I buy this one for my wife. She tells me that she likes this raspberry ale better than all the other raspberry flavored beers that she has tried. I poured myself a 6 oz glass of this ale and it is pure raspberry delight. I might even try to drink a bottle of this one day.

If you enjoy fruit ales and raspberry is your flavor – this is a must buy then.


Organic Cherry Fruit Ale
550ml bottle
5.1% abv

Here is another fruit blended ale from Sam’l Smith. Wow, this has a big cherry taste. Once again I poured myself a 6 oz glass of this ale and my wife can drink the rest but, I think I would like to try a whole bottle one day. This bottle runs around $5.00 here in Michigan. I hate to admit it but, I really liked the flavor from this ale.

Fruit ale drinks – get to the store and buy a bottle it is worth it.
Both of these would make very good dessert beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment