Saturday, September 3, 2011

Heineken Lager Beer: Review


12oz bottle
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V.
Amsterdam, Holland
Heineken.com

I was asked the other day if I have reviewed Heineken Light and my answer was, “I have not and will not.”  I may have reviewed one light beer by mistake – I’ll have to check.  I almost reviewed Sleeman Light for it was in their sampler pack but, my wife saved me for I came home after being gone for the weekend and she drank them.  The first nice thing she has done for me in years! J

On to the review

Appearance: bright clear golden color with a fine white head that was gone in a second.

Aroma: light malt and grains on the nose.

Flavors and Mouthfeel: crisp feel with an easygoing grain profile on the taste. Sweet biscuit, low bitterness, moderate carbonation. 

They must have brewed the old skunkiness out of this beer.  I have had this beer a few times over the last year and have not had one skunky beer.  

My Strength Rating: 3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment