Sunday, August 11, 2013

Immortal Beloved Hefeweizen: Review

Cerveza de los Muerto Immortal Beloved Hefeweizen
Cerveceria Mexicana
Tecate, B.C., Mexico


11.2oz bottle
$9.99 a six pack
5.5% abv

Appearance: glowing orange body, looks like the orange on the bottle neck label, one to two finger white head that leaves no lacing


Aroma: big time banana flavored bubble gum; wheat;

Flavors: just like the nose sweet banana; wheat; orange; dry orange peel on the finish and aftertaste


Mouthfeel: mild carbonation; sweet; little dry on the finish;


Overall: while I like the flavors and its simplicity I just feel like something is missing; it reminds me Oberon from Bell’s – every time I drink Oberon I just feel like something is missing; try this Hefe you should like it – think of Oberon with a banana note to it


No comments:

Post a Comment