Monday, August 22, 2011

Budweiser: Review

5% abv
12 oz bottle
Born on date May 11
Today is July 6, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Darrin left it behind. So, it was free except for the point that I know him. 


Appearance: yellow fizzy water with a nice looking white head

Aroma: light antibacterial soap

Flavors: so much for the old beech wood aged days.  This is tasteless. Bland grain and all water.  What happened to this beer?  This is sooo bad that I would hate to try Bud Light or did I? 

Mouthfeel: this beer is all about mouthfeel I guess – smooth, clean, crisp, no aftertaste. 

To the Point: perfect for the average American palate that requires very little taste to what they consume.  How did this make it in the book ‘1001 Beer You Must Try Before You Die.’  It will make it to my book, ’50 beers to avoid.’  PBR is better. 

My Strength Rating: .5 – I was disappointed.  I thought it was better than this.

Damn, Darrin left two bottles.  I’ll water the grass with the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment