Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aspall Medium English Draft Cider: Review


Aspall
Suffolk, England
Contains sulfites
6.8% abv
500ml bottle
7.99 on sale $5.99

Appearance: light golden color; clear; fizzy head similar to a soda; plenty of carbonation floating to the top

Aroma: reminds me of apple pie; apples, apple mash, light pie dough

Flavors and Mouthfeel: ripe apples meat on the front with a tart apple mash on the mid and a tart and dry finish. 

To the Point: a nice semi-dry cider; pleasing to drink; and it is making me hungry for apple pie for some reason.  The bottle has a great look to it and can make a good impression.  


As you can see in the background I am taking a break
from cleaning my 40' travel trailer at my summer place
in Grindstone City Michigan


No comments:

Post a Comment