Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bought these for their bottle caps

Here are few beers that I got to sample during the summer but, I never wrote any notes. There are two beers that I would buy again to do a review (Coney Island and Glissade)















Alhambra Lager
Southern Spain
Nothing special













Chang Beer
Thailand
At least I got another bottle cap for the wall.














Sunrye Summer Ale
Red Hook
Uhm - don't remember














Coney Island Albino Python
New York
Gota love the artwork on the label
I liked the spices in this brew - I think I know this women













Sierra Nevada Glissade
A nice taste - I think I may try this again













Estrella
From what I can remember - uneventful














Stieglbock
Had a strange taste

No comments:

Post a Comment