Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Hearted Ale and a Square to Round Burger

Ok, I had to be a problem child in school. I was the one who wanted to get that round peg in the square hole. You knew it did not go there but, it would be really cool if ‘you’ could be the one to make it work. So, today I am proving I did not learn a thing in school. I am going to put the round patty inside the square bun and I am going to enjoy every bite and laugh on the inside at all those teachers who say, “You cannot put the round peg in the square hole.”

I picked up a cheddar bacon burger from Walt’s Meat Market and a packet of the square rolls.

After grilling the burger

I am going to top the burger off with Tastefully Simple Smoky Bacon Sauce.

Then, I’ll add a big slice of grilled onion, grilled tomato, and some fresh lettuce.

Oh, that is one wonderful burger. So, tasty! So, simple!  And, the square bun was perfect with the round burger.

No sissy watery yellow beer for this burger, a big glass of Two Hearted Ale will have to do. This hearty ale was a perfect companion to this flavorful burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment