Friday, July 20, 2012

Wit Dream: Review


Belgian Style Wheat Beer
Look at the shape of the cloud next to the sun
What do you think it looks like?

Mt. Pleasant Brewing Co.
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, USA

Okay, the label graphics are a little goofy – I just hope the beer is good.

Make sure to swirl the last inch of beer that is left in the bottle to get the sediment off the bottom of the bottle. 

Appearance: a hazy golden cream colored body with a white head that disappears too quickly.

Aroma: the nose shows a little Belgian influence with the spice, light citrus meat and wheat. 

Flavors: a light touch of clove, a twist of orange peel, and a good focus on the wheat. 

Here is my little drinking buddy. He sat by my lighter while I wrote this review.
Mouthfeel: low carbonation, a dusting of wheat coats the tongue, soft spice and orange peel lingers,

To the Point: I had one the other night and enjoyed it and I like this one today during this review.  I like the focus on the wheat and the other notes (spice and citrus) are there but, not slapping you in the face.  


No comments:

Post a Comment