Sunday, July 28, 2013

North Peak Nomad Dry Hard Cider: Review

North Peak Brewing Company
Traverse City, Michigan, USA


6% abv
12oz stubby brown bottles
$13.99 a six pack
Bottle Date: Nov1612 Batch 4
Apple Cider

Appearance: pale straw or pear water


Aroma: you can smell this when you open the cap; apple and pear like nose

Flavors: sour/tart apple; to me I can taste the stainless tanks – it has an industrial taste

Mouthfeel: low-moderate carbonation adds a very fine fizzy feel; tart apple lingers on the palate; very dry; not refreshing in my book;


To the Point: to me it is not the most pleasing cider out there and at 14 bucks a six pack – I’ll skip this one.  I sure hope my wife likes this one even just a little bit – she can have the other four bottles –


No comments:

Post a Comment