Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dominion Lager: Review


Dormunder Lager
Old Dominion Brewing
Dover, Delaware, USA
5.3% abv
12oz bottle

I am trying to finish up some of these lagers and pilsners that I bought during the summer and never got a chance to review them.  This is a nice break from the Oktoberfest beers that I have been drinking lately. 

Appearance: golden orange body with a nice two finger white head that leaves some solid lacing on the pilsner glass.

Aroma: biscuit like, grains, earthy slightly grassy hops, light overall

Flavors: tasty grains, earthy yeast, light herbal hops

Mouthfeel: crisp, smooth, low to moderate carbonation, not much of an aftertaste, okay it is dry, a nice Dortmunder Style Lager,

To the Point: seems to be true to its style, it is tasty, I am not running out to buy more but I would buy again for something different in the lager category 


No comments:

Post a Comment