Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple: Review


Angry Orchard Cider Company
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Naturally Gluten Free
12 oz bottle
5% abv
$8.69 a six pack

This year I said to myself, ‘Self, why don’t we do some ciders on the beer and cigar blog?’  Well, when I saw this on the shelf at a local grocery store I grabbed it up.

Now, I have not had many ‘hard ciders,’ I may have had one here and there.  Woodchuck is the lineup I have had a few from. 

Appearance: light golden amber that is just crystal clear as can be.

Aroma: fresh apple cider

Flavors: just like the aroma – fresh apple cider, the alcohol does not even play a role in this. 

Mouthfeel: crisp, clean, low to no carbonation, almost creamy feel, sweet apples linger on the palate

To the Point: I really needed this tonight – you see I didn’t want a beer nor did I want a wine and this really hit the spot for something different.  This would be tasty on a warm summer day.  I would buy a six pack again. 


Click Here to read the Apple Ginger Hard Cider


No comments:

Post a Comment