Friday, August 24, 2012

Fox Barrel Pacific Pear Cider: Review


Fox Barrel Cider Company
Colfax, California, USA
4.5% abv
12 oz bottle
$1.89 a bottle – Lager Mill in Frankenmuth
No Sorbate but, contains Sulfites
No added color

Appearance: light yellow

Aroma: a very nice fresh pear note

Flavors and Mouthfeel: light carbonation, tasty pear or course, crisp and refreshing, no added sugars it seems like, so it is not overly sweet like some ciders, mild body,

To the Point: this is tasty, I would buy this again, serve some up to your friends on that next summer party.

My little Carly thinks she looks like a fox
Damn these ciders are fairly simple and to the point.  They make for an easy review.  I have found some that I have liked and some that I would not try again.  But, as far as Hard Ciders go I can only drink one maybe two.

Twist off cap



No comments:

Post a Comment