Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Motor City Brewing Works Nut Brown Ale: Beer Review

4.2% abv
12 oz bottle
Motor City Brewing Works
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Motorcitybeer.com

Right off I can see tons of carbonation. With a light pour I get a half a glass of foam. The tan head has some staying power. Ok, this Nut Brown has to be old – it taste like Nut Brown Vinegar beer. This could be good to cook with or maybe pour a little over your salad. The bottle has the month and year notching system to give you the expiration date but, nothing is notched. If I ever buy this again I’ll repost.

Just went to beeradvocate to do a little reading on this and there are a few others with the same experience.

Update: January 18, 2013 - I finally got brave to try this again.  Click Here to read

No comments:

Post a Comment