Sunday, December 16, 2012

American Blonde: Review


I have not reviewed a winter ale yet and that is because I just have not taken the time to get to my beer store that I like to go to.  But, I have a lot of beers in the fridge that need to be reviewed.  So, the next five or eight posts are going to be beers that I need to get out of the fridge. 

Classic American Blonde Ale
Frankenmuth Brewery
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA
4.75% abv
17 IBU
Frankenmuthbrewery.com

Appearance: Oh yeah, golden blonde body with a thin white head

Aroma: dry yeast, biscuit, very pilsner like

Flavors and Mouthfeel: crisp, light grains, light earthy yeast, hint of grassy hops,

To the Point: a refreshing ale, an excellent session ale at 4.75 abv, I would buy this again and I have to admit that I was not looking forward to trying this Blonde.  


No comments:

Post a Comment