Friday, September 5, 2014

New Holland White Hatter Review


Belgian Style WPA
White Pale Ale


Well, this six pack must be old. When I drank the first bottle last week I was thinking – this is one strange tasting ale but, I was not doing a review I was just sitting back trying to enjoy a beer after work.  The next day I had another one and it was a different color than the day before. The first one was more brown; the second one was more wit like with a little brown edge to it.  Then my wife tried one and she said ‘why did you give me a sour beer?’  I tasted it and then it dawned on me about the first two that I had.  


See the brown plankton floating around
Today, I opened another one and it is brown/gold in body color with a ton of brown plankton floating around – this six pack has to be old.  This one was not as sour as the last one but, not very good anyways.  I only have one bottle left in this six pack so, I guess I am not returning it to the store.  I’ll have to water a plant with it.  

I'll have to buy another six pack to see what is up with this ale.  

Click on the links below to see the other Ales in the Hatters Series





No comments:

Post a Comment