Monday, June 11, 2012

Angry Orchard Hard Cider Apple Ginger: Review



Angry Orchard Cider Company
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Naturally Gluten Free
12 oz bottle
5% abv
$8.69 a six pack

I have reviewed the Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider and I liked the sweet crisp apple taste.  Let's see how the Apple Ginger Cider goes.  

Appearance: light golden amber that is just crystal clear as can be.

Aroma: light ginger, a little Vernor’s Ginger Ale like, apple  

Flavors: just like the aroma – nice touch of ginger on the mid and late palate, light earth, apple cider,

Mouthfeel: low to no carbonation, tart and sweet apples linger on the palate

Cool Graphics
To the Point: I would buy a six pack again.  This is tasty.  I had one the other day after having the Crisp Apple and … well … I did not care for it then.  I think the sweet style of the Crisp Apple Cider just brought out the tart taste a little too much on the Apple Ginger Cider.This Apple Ginger Cider was very pleasing on the hot and humid night.    


No comments:

Post a Comment