Monday, April 11, 2011

Liberty Street Brewer’s Garden IPA: Review


6.7% abv
Growler
Liberty Street Brewing
Plymouth, Michigan, USA
My Strength Rating: 6
Appearance: hazy golden wheat

Aroma: light pine, floral, very pleasing bouquet

Flavors: pine is right up there, pink grapefruit, and there is a hint of sweet malt. 
This is not an IPA bomb.

Mouthfeel: light pine needles on the tongue, low carbonation, medium in weight, light on the aftertaste for an IPA and that is not really a bad thing here. 

Yes, I would buy again.   And, I have.  I have had a couple at the brewpub and enjoyed them and that is why I bought the growler.  It is a very pleasing IPA to drink.  I could drink a couple of these without feeling like my mouth has been violated the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment