Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bavik Premium Pils

This beer should matchup with many fine cigars. As it says on globalbeer.com, “…there’s not much of a specific taste to offend the food you eat with it.”

So, I believe you can select your fuller bodied smoke and the Bavik will help refresh the palate. You can go with your medium or milder cigar and you will still be satisfied.

There is a light malty sweetness that greets the tongue and then a delicate spicy-herbal hoppy profile that takes over. The fine carbonation adds softness to the mouthfeel that will refresh your smoking experience.

This is an exceptional choice for those summertime yard games, such as horseshoes. When I head over to the horseshoe pit I have my Bavik in hand and a medium bodied cigar to boot. No matter how I look at it, Bavik Pils is a sure ringer.

No comments:

Post a Comment