Friday, June 10, 2011

Tecate: Review


Cerveza
Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma
Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
4.5% abv
12oz bottle

Appearance: clear gold color body with plenty of bubbles and a white foamy head. Look just like the Sol. I have them side by side.

Aroma: aroma – really? – water?

Flavors/Mouthfeel: crisp sweet diluted water, at least this one does not have that grassy bitter note in it like the Sol.  This is refreshing just like water with yellow dye in it.      

To the Point: a good beer to water the house plants with or even the yard.  Can’t they put some damn flavor in their beers down there in Mexico.  I do like it better than the Sol beer.  I think when I pour this beer out on the grass the worms might get upset with me. 

My Strength Rating: 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment