Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lager Mill in Frankenmuth Michigan



If you travel through the mid-section of Michigan you just might be near the town of Frankenmuth.  Most people stop in Frankenmuth for the chicken but, I stop by to get a beer and a brat at the outdoor Fischer Platz and then I head on over to the Lager Mill beer store across the street. 

The Lager Mill has a great selection.  They have to have about 300 different beers.  Beers from Germany (of course), Belgium, the U.S. and a nice selection of Michigan craft beers.  I apologize to those countries that I left out.   

They also have a small selection of Michigan wines and some cigars from the local cigar shop in town (Fat Rum Flavored Cigars). 

I know I will be stopping by often, for not only do they carry some of my favorites (Monks Café for example) but, they have some beers that I need to review.  And, don’t worry they do not overcharge like the chicken houses in town.  Their prices are right in line.  Even on the single beer selection they don’t overcharge like a lot of places. 

If you are ever traveling through the mid-section of Michigan find your way to Frankenmuth, not for the chicken but, for the best beer selection in town – the Lager Mill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment