Friday, March 4, 2011

Irish Beers for St. Paddy’s


Andy wanted to know about what beer she and her friends Mary and Jeanice should drink on St. Paddy’s day.  Damn, I sure wish I was going.

Number one: stay away from green colored beer and bald old guys named Bruce on St. Paddy’s day or any day for that fact.

Two, drink your favorite beer – it does not have to be Irish.

Three, the Irish should stick to sheep – they make bad beer overall – they are pretty good with sheep I hear.  They make nice sweaters.

But, here are a few to think about.
I’ll be posting a review or a few comments about each one over the next few days.



Guinness Foreign Extra
Smithwick’s Irish Ale
Harpoon Celtic Ale
Harp Lager
Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale
O'hara's Irish Stout
No, I will not touch Killian’s Irish Red – on my list of top 25 bad beers – if I had such a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment