Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sullivan's Black Forest Brew Haus


During my week off I spent a few days in Frankenmuth Michigan. Of course, when I am in this town I have to stop by this Brew Pub. They always have a good selection of beer to enjoy and don’t forget about the food.

Friday night my wife and I headed over to the Brew Haus for their Volksfest. Sounds like a good reason to go over and drink some of their craft beer and a little German beer as well. Here are some pictures from the night.




The women were rough around the edges - lol.


The band and some real women did a contest to see who could hold a beer stein the longest.






My first taste of Black Monday Stout in a sampling glass.

While we were there we stayed at the Frankenmuth Motel right down the street from Sullivan’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment