Friday, November 8, 2013

Good-bye Sullivan's Black Forest Brewery


Sullivan's has sold off all their brewing equipment and are no longer making fine porters and stouts.
Sullivan's is located in Frankenmuth Michigan and was one of my favorite brew pubs.  Their ales were always pleasing and I really liked their porters and stouts. I'll miss this brewery.


While I was enjoying a couple of their beers (end of summer - just before they stopped brewing) at my up north place in Grindstone City Michigan I had a visitor and my dog Annie had a blast telling that snapper - stay away.  Last week, on Friday, Annie had surgery to remove a growth on her foot.  The growth mass does not look good and the situation may not look good for her in the long run but, she is doing just fine right now and recovering well.  Go Annie!






Looks like one old snapper





No comments:

Post a Comment